Sunday, April 04, 2010

Searching for ideas for my coursework makes me so frustrated. I actually feel excited about getting the chance to draw or do an installation, BUT I've got too much requirements and it gets me stuck all the time. I want to create a piece of work that is

1) personal
2) philosophical (or even slightly perplexing)
3) impactful (gives them room to think)
4) interactive
5) soothing (maybe)
6) able to touch one's senses


especially the first 4 points, they're must-haves in my work.

Just got out a big blank piece of paper, hope it works.


{edit}
I should seriously interview people more often. My friend just made everything sound so simple when I spent so much time over-analysing and making the word so complex. But...I'm still confused about the direction of my coursework
{/edit}

No comments: